Start Date: 11/22/2019 6:30 PM EST
End Date: 11/22/2019 9:00 PM EST
Venue Name: National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Location:
4301 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22203
Endependence Center of Northern Virginia
Dear Friend of ECNV:
Each year, ECNV celebrates the disability community and friends at our Annual Meeting and Holiday Party. The event has always been free to attend for our consumers and graciously sponsored by local businesses and friends of ECNV. We invite you to support and be a part of this exciting night that celebrates our achievements for 2019. The event will include food, refreshments, music and an opportunity for community members to mingle and celebrate the holiday season. You can sponsor our event by making a tax-deductible donation HERE or by calling 703-525-3268.
ECNV’s Annual Meeting and Holiday Party at 6:30 p.m. at the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association in Arlington, VA
- At ECNV, we connect people to Medicaid benefits that enable them to live in their own homes, rather than in nursing homes or institutions.
- Our peer mentors teach important life skills and guidance.
- Our travel trainers work with Metro to teach people how to travel independently.
- Our employment seminars and social groups help people with disabilities stay connected to one another and advance their careers to the fullest.
- We also advocate on the local and state level, on behalf of individuals with disabilities.
ECNV is among the largest of 16 Virginia Centers for Independent Living. Demand for our services is increasing, and we are in growth mode. ECNV looks to supporters in and beyond the community we serve to ensure that we continue to serve the disability community.
The staff and Board of ECNV join me in thanking you for your interest in our work and for sharing our commitment to enhancing independent living in our region. Please contact ECNV if you have any questions.
James Garrett, ECNV Executive Director