We hope you’ve heard the great news but just in case you missed it: Metro is coming to Loudoun and we’re excited!
Please join us for an Information Session with our staff’s Travel Trainers and Outreach Coordinator to hear about:
- How increased transit changes will impact people with disabilities ability to get around
- Increased Job Opportunities and Access potential
- Current and Possible Changes to the Travel Training Options available right now
- Economic impact for people with disabilities
- Qualifying for our services
- Access to more trips across the Fairfax/Loudoun County lines for doctor visits, family engagement, and other venues you need to frequent
- What you should be doing right now to get started; e.g. getting set up with MetroAccess applications and what those applications require, understanding how paratransit works, and
- So much more will be shared in this virtual session
Have your questions ready for this informative event, and feel free to submit any questions ahead of time email@example.com. Transportation is so much more than getting from point A to B, but about you and your loved one’s quality of life, inclusion, access and engagement in your community.
Join us VIRTUALLY
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2022
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.