The ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia serves people with disabilities in our region through several programs, including these training and resource opportunities spearheaded by our own staff.
- We provide a warehouse of donated Durable Medical Equipment
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Travel Training to get around our region independently
- Helping Parents in Multicultural Families be advocate for children with disabilities
- Two Disability Justice initiatives to address inequities people with disabilities face