ECNV maintains a database of items that members of our community wish to donate, then connects those items to individuals that need those items for free. ECNV provides this service for individuals whom live in the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, and Loudoun, as well as the cities of Fairfax, Falls Church and Alexandria. ECNV’s database contains and accepts items such as:
- Wheelchairs (manual and electric)
- Knee scooters
- Transport chairs (lightweight wheelchairs that need to be pushed)
- Rollator walkers (with and without seats)
- Tub seats
- Transfer benches
- Hand-held grabbers
- Hospital Beds
If you need one of the above items, or would like your items to be added to ECNV’s donor database, please contact Andrew Shaw by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 703-719-1380.
If you live outside of these regions, there are other nearby Centers of Independent Living that serve your area.
- Independence Empowerment Center (Prince William and Fauquier Counties): (703) 257-5400
- Independence Now (Prince Georges and Montgomery Counties): (301) 587-4162
- DC CIL: (202) 388-0033